SA-513 standard specification for electric-resistance-welded carbon and alloy steel.
This specification covers electric resistance-welded carbon and alloy steel tubing for use as mechanical tubing. This specification covers mechanical tubing made from hot- or cold-rolled steel.
CONSISTENCY REQUIRES A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- A quality system that exceeds the industry’s most exacting standards.
- ISO 9001 certified since 1994. Currently, certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- State-of-the-art, fully integrated production plant includes the latest in advanced technology and equipment.
- Heat treating, performed in a batch furnace, produces the ultimate in temperature and atmospheric control.
- Eddy current is incorporated on-line –one more step TEKtube has taken to ensure reliability.
- Full periphery Eddy Current electrical testing performed for detection of gradual defects, such as laminations.
- Ultrasonic testing is an option to perform on the weld seam for detection of any discontinuities in the weld and adjacent heat affected zone.